Subramanya Yantra or Saravanabava Yantra
Subramanya Yantra or Saravanabhava Yantra
This Yantra contains Shadakshari or 6 lettered Mantra “SA – RA – VA – NA – BHA – Va ” of Lord Muruga or Subramanya.
Why we need Energized Yantra:
When we do prayers, Homa or at temple, we feel vibration but it is temporary. We are not able to extend this positive vibration for a longer period.
Hindu Saints found an idea to store the vibration for a much longer period. They used panchloga (5 materials viz., Gold, Silver, Copper, Iron and Lead… all are very good conductors of Energy) to make idols. (It is like recording a song and enjoying it forever)
Gold and silver are costlier. Copper is the second best conductor of energy after Silver but much cheaper than silver. So it is widely used as a medium to store/save the Vibration of Mantra for a longer period of time in the form of Yantra which are made in Copper.
Energization of Yantra: Saving the Positive Vibration of Mantra in the Yantra is called Energization of Yantra. Correct mantras for the Yantra need to be chanted with requisite number of Time. This is what is called energization of Yantra. It is of no use to keep an yantra which are not energized.
Energized Yantra: We offer Yantras only after Energization of the Yantra (Saving the vibration) with proper Mantra with requisite number of times it is being chanted correctly with appropriate method as per shastra.
Use of this Subramanya Yantra:
Subramanya Yantra or Saravanabhava Yantra is one of the most powerful Yantras. It can give the following, if it energized with proper mantras as per procedures given below and maintain the yantra properly:
- 1. Lakshmi Kadaksha or wealth
- 2. Sakala Karya Siddhi (Success in Attempts)
- 3. Flourishing business.
- 4. It removes all effects of black magic and affects the person who perform black magic. Removing of Pilli, sooniyam or Kala Jadu.
- 5. It eliminates enemies.
- 6. It protects us from injuries and accidents.
How to energize Subramanya Yantra or Shadakshari Yantra:
Both Men and Women can perform this pooja.
How many times we should do japa to energise the yantras:
- 1. Uthama : Best : 125000 japas in 40 days or 48 days (1 mandala)
- 2. Madhyama : Better : 100008 times Japas in 40 days or 48 days
- 3. Sadhyam : Easy and Good : 1008 times a day for 108 days.
The yantra contain the following Mantra: Soum is the Bija mantra of Subramanya. Sa-Ra-Va-Na-Ba-Va is the shadakshari mantra of Subramanya.
- 1. Om Soum SaRaVaNaBaVa
- 2. Om Soum RaVaNaBaVaSa
- 3. Om Soum VaNaBaVaSaRa
- 4. Om Soum NaBaVaSaRaVa
- 5. Om Soum BaVaSaRaVaNa
- 6. Om Soum VaSaRaVaNaBa
To energize the Subramanya yantra very very powerful, We can chant these Shadakshari Mantra with Bija mantra of Subramanya number of times mentioned above to get all the six benefits mentioned above.
We can Also use the Shadakshari Mantra with Bheeja “Om Soum Sa-Ra-Va-Na-Ba-Va” 100000 times in 40 days to get the best out of this Subramanya yantra.
We can chant the following Moola Mantra with Bheeja mantra for particular purpose.
1. For Akarshana Shakthi: Moola Mantra (to be recited 100000 times in 40 days)
“Om Soum VaSaRaVaNaBa, Sreem Kleem Hreem Aim Soum Namah:
2. For Vasikaran or Vasiya: Moola Mantra (to be recited for 100000 times in 40 days)
“Om Houm RaVaNaBaVaSa, Sreem Kleem Hreem Aim Soum Namah:
3. For Mantra Sadhana Powers: Moola Mantra to be recited for 100000 times in 40 days
“Om Houm VaNaBaVaSaRa, Sreem Kleem Hreem Aim Soum Namah:
How to keep the yantra clean and powerful for longer period:
To get good result from the yantra for the maximum period is to keep the yantra clean and proper. Some guidance give below need to be followed:
- 1.Always keep the yantra in a silk cloth or if you are carrying in a wallet, Yantra should be covered with a silk cloth. (Silk cloth is considered pure till it is washed or worn while eating)
- 2. Mandatory: Pray the yantra atleast once in a day (preferably in the morning after taking bath)
- 3. Preferable : Apply kumkum/sandal and show doop (only if possible.)
- 4. Please do not carry the yantra to inauspicious place like death ceremony etc. If you had carried by accident or mistake, no problem. Clean the yantra with Milk and water and dry it with a pure cloth the next day morning and again wrap it with silk cloth.
- 5. If you keep the yantras in pooja room, kindly keep it in the west facing east direction (except some yantras which were specifically told to keep other place or direction)