About us: Swayamvaraparvathi.com is an extended service of Matrihelp.com, an exclusive mantrimony for the community of Priest, Purohit and Pandits called Tamil Brahmins. Brahmins are the caste or community in India, whose basic duty includes learning Vedas, Chanting Mantras and Performing Poojas in the temles.(To Know more about Brahmins vist Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmin ).
Swayamvaraparvathi.com helps all Human Being to enjoy all the Four important aspects of a Successful Life with the help of Hindu Mantra Japa.
- Education:Good Education and Successful Career
- Family: Early Marriage, Children and happy married Life.
- Health: Disease and ailment free life
- Wealth : Decent Salary, Wealth and Prosperous life style.
- Future: To know what’s in store for us and be prepared.
Advise: We have plenty of Gods, Mantras, Slokas, Procedures, rituals etc. etc. What we do is either searching for a powerful one or trying everything. STOP THIS PRACTISE IMMEDIATELY. Please take the advise from a reliable source and start following it till you succeed. (All gods and mantras are powerful. God never Fail. It is our trust, effort and confidence in the God and Mantra fetch us the result.)
To the best of my knowledge, I had given the best available procedure for each of the four parts of Life. If you still unsettled for the perfect solution for your problems, you can follow our advise.
Swayamvaraparvathi being started as an initiative to remove fears in reciting Hindu Mantras and to encourage every human being irrespective of caste, creed, religion and country to enjoy and experience the vibration of Hindu Mantras.
Any help, problem, doubts or clarification, please feel free to contact me.
SrivathsanS3, Bharath Castle,Old EB Office Road,Srirangam,Tiruchi 620006.(India code 0091) Phone: 99 44 88 88 86 / 87540 10850 firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any kind of fear in God or mantras or rituals, please read further to clear your doubts.
NO FEAR: Remove all your fear about Mantras, Gods, rituals etc. You can do it yourself. Chanting mantra japa is very easy and simple. Hinduism is so flexible that any good things in the name of God (arpanam) will be accepted equally irrespective of the size, value, creed, caste, community, custom, character, age etc (Sarvam Krishnarpanam, Sakalam Krisnarpanam)
This website started by a leading Brahmin matrimony to remove the fears in general public in reciting Hindu mantras as it is being told wrongly that mistake in pronunciation will lead you into troubles. (If so, then how a deaf and dumb can pray?)
Please keep it in mind: Hindu God and Goddess are magnanimous as our mother. When a new born cry in any sound, mother understands the meaning of the cry and gives milk or water as per it needs. Just like mother, Gods also can understand our cry with the sound of mantra and gives us what we want.
Crying baby gets the milk: Only when the baby cry (in any sound), the mother understands that the baby is hungry. Alike, we need to cry (in the form of prayers) to divert the attention of Gods towards us and also to remind him our need.
If God helps only those who knows veda and pronounce mantras perfectly, then how can a deaf and dumb, an illiterate (Eg. kalidasa) pray? How Valmiki (a highway robber) able to write Ramayana? So dont worry about unknown slokas. Learn any simple japa mantra as per your need (Marriage, Health, Education etc) and practice it as prescribed (count, time, days)
It is not correct that god can understand only the words of learned pandits and purohits or saints etc. God always and only see the love, affection, sincerity, confidence and the dedication of the devotee than the skills, knowledge and the talent of the person.
WE ALWAYS RECOMMEND TO CHANT MANTRA JAPA AS IT IS EASIER TO MEMORIZE (few words or sentence, usually 1 or 2), EASIER TO PERFORM ANYTIME, ANYWHERE AND DOESN’T NEED MUCH SYSTEM, PROCEDURE AND MATERIALS. JAPA’S ARE VERY POWERFUL, RESULT ORIENTED AND EXCELLENT WAY OF ENJOYING THE VIBRATION OF MANTRAS.
Slokas, Stothras, Vedas, Bhajans, Songs etc requires teacher, method, memorise, need to be practised in a particular place (like temple, pooja rooms etc).
If you wish to relate performing Mantra to something, the nearest is COOKING:
Mantras are just like cooking. (either you can try new recipes by yourself or eat the food prepared by others from the hotel. You can pray yourself or always depend on others.)
When you try cooking by yourself:
1. First time, the taste may not be good, but over the period you will become a master.
2. You can enjoy the preparation and be proud of what you did. (satisfaction)
3. You can entertain your family members with your skills slowly.
3. Risk: The maximum loss is the cost of the material and the time spent. But you will learn from your mistake and become a master sooner. So, the loss is temporary (1 or 2 times) whereas the benefits are there for ever.
When you perform mantras or japas by yourself:
1. You may find it difficult to pronounce initially but will become a master sooner.
2. All the mistakes will be pardoned by God. (Atleast while cooking a new dish, when there is a mistake, comments may arise from family members.). Here you cannot even hear a murmur.
3. Even if there is not difference costwise when you do it yourself or through others, but when you do it yourself, you can enjoy the vibration.
3. Risk: Nothing. Do not worry or have fear. God is much more lovable than your husband. God is like our mother. Always pardon us for our mistake. So, whatever we gives with sincerity, will be taken graciously by the God and you will be benefitted.
Then why are you depend on others when you can do it. Please do it yourself. Any help, please feel free to write to us. email@example.com