Sani Preethi Parihara Archana Pooja @ Famous Sani Temples, Aanjaneyar, Chakrathalwar and Bhairavar Temples for 48 weeks on Saturdays (after the sanipeyarchi on Dec 16th 2014 as per traditional vakya panchang which is followed in all temples including Thirunallaru temple)
(please note: we have stopped considering request for the sani archana as we do not have 48 weeks till next sani peyarchi).
We are planning to go and perform Sani Preethi Parihara Astothra Archana Pooja with Sankalpa @ Famous temples related to Shani Bhagwan on 48 Saturdays.
(Note 1:: It is not 48 temples, but 48 weeks. Archana will be done in more than 75 temples).
(Note 2:: This archana is a continuous process. You can join anytime. From the date of joining, archana will be done for 48 weeks in your name covering all the temples mentioned below atleast twice within this 48 weeks. Be assured. Dont worry, whether we covered Thirunallaru or any other temple earlier, we will still do it again and again. We will do archana for you too in all the temples atleast twice).
Need for this: This is started as last time, people from few rasi esp. Meena Rasi suffered so much that they ask us to perform something very very very big to help them bring their life to normal. But we were unable to do anything as we didnt plan before and we had a fear whether we may able to complete. Hence this time we carefully choosen powerful 25 temples for sani preethi archana and will be covered atleast twice in a period of 48 weeks. I feel this is the biggest possible effort for us with regard to Shani Preethi. Many temples are there but we may not able to cover all. So we have selected 25 temples which we feel can be covered atleast twice for archana within a span of 48 weeks. (archana only on Saturdays).
The following temples will be covered in 48 weeks. (5 Saniswara, 3 Aanjaneya, 2 Chakrathalwar, 1 Yama Dharmaraja (Sani’s Athi devatha), 10 Bhairava (Sani’s Guru) and 4 Nrisimha (Sani’s Ista Deva). You can join any time and the archana will be done continuously for 48 weeks on Saturdays at one of the following temples. And we plan accordingly that each temple will be covered minimum twice within a period of 48 weeks of your Circle.
- Thirunallaru Sanieswara Temple: The most powerful sanishwara Temple at Thirunallaru near Karaikkal.
- Thirukollikadu Pongu Saniswara Temple: It is the deity which needs to be prayed without fail during the Pongu Sani Period (Sani transit comes second time ie., between 25 years to 60 years).
- Kuchanoor Saniswara Temple (Saniswara is the main deity at Kuchanoor. It is Swayambu (means no one made it but came on its own). It situated 20 kms from Theni.
- Thiruvanaikaval Sani Bhagwan with his consort gives his blessings. It is 2 km from Tiruchi.
- Mangala Shani (Auspicious Shani bhagwan) at Thirunaraiyur: It is situated 10Km from Kumbakonam (Thiruvarur Route). Here Shani Bhagwan gives his blessings sitting with his two Consorts (1. Jyesta Devi & Mandha Devi) and with his two Sons (Mandhi & Kuligan). Legend says Dasaratha Maha Chakravathry (Father of Lord Rama) Blessed by this Auspicious Shani bhagwan. Prayers to Mangala Shani will improve our financial and health substantially.
Hanuman Temple: There is a belief that those who pray Hanuman will not be touched by Shani Bhagwan. Archana will be done at these famous Hanuman Temples. Hanuman is also called Aanjaneya
- Namakkal Aanjaneyar Temple : 18 feet high Aanjaneyar temple which is more than 1000 years old.
- Kallukuzhi Aanjaneyar Temple: One of the very powerful Aanjaneyar temple in Tiruchi.
- Veera Aanjaneya Swamy Temple, Srirangam.
Chakrathalwar Temple: Doing archana @ Chakrathalwar Sannithi on Saturday will help us to get rid of Shani’s bad effect. We will do archana @ 2 most famous Chakrathalwar Sannithis in Tamilnadu.
- Thirumogur Chakarathazhwar – Near Madurai
- Srirangam Chakrathazhwar – Srirangam, Tiruchi.
Shani’s Athidevatha is Yama (Also his brother). Praying Yama helps us to keep shani’s effect minimal:
- Yama Dharmaraja Temple @ Thirupanjali, 20 km from Tiruchi
Bhairava is Guru of Shani Bhagwan. Praying Shani Bhagwan’s Guru Bhairava on Saturday helps very much to pass the period without much damage.
We do archana @ the following Bhairava’s Temples on Saturdays:
- Swarna Kaala Bhairava Temple, Tiruchi.
- Famous Chatur Kala bhairava at Thiruvisai Nallur. (The 4 bhairavas are Gnana Bhairava, Swarna Akarsana Bhairava, Unmattha Bhairava and Yoga Bhairava)
- Ilupaikudi Swarna Agarshana Bhairavar. (Near Karaikudi)
- Thadikombu Swarna Akarshana Bhairavar Near Dindigul. Only Bhairavar place in the Vishnu Temple (Soundara Raja Perumal Koil)
- Pancha Mugha Bhairavar, Thathaiyangar Pettai. The bhairavar sits in Yali Vahana.
- Sarva Bhairavar Sannithi, Thirucherai. By praying Sarva Bhairavar, all evil spirts and Sunya will relinquish from our body.
- The Five bhairavs of Aavur, Kumbakonam. Shani and Pitru dosha nivaran.
- Kala Bhairava at Thiruvanaikovil
- Bhairava at Panchavarnaswami Temple.
- Ammachathiram Kaala Bhairava near Kumbakonam. This temple is more than 1000 years old.
Narasimha. Nrisimha is the ista Dheiva of Sanieswarar. Shani bhagwan Wrote and prayed Lord Nrisimha with Nrisimha Stuthi. Those who do pooja to Nrisimha, Shani will not trouble them. We do archana at the following Nrisimha Temples.
- Sir Ugra Nrisimha Swamy, Namakkal
- Sri Kattu Azhagiya Singar, Srirangam
- Sri Mettu Azhagiya Singar Koil, Srirangam
- Sri Aatru Azhagiya Singar Koil, Tiruchi
Need to Share Rs.50 per saturday for 48 Saturdays totalling Rs.2400 Per person (within India). If you are from outside India, need to share US$100.
Unlike Navagraha Archana, we may not be able to send the Prasad alongwith the ticket every week as it is not viable as the entire amount goes for courier alone. But we will send the Prasad collectively at the end of the period of pooja. Also, some proof (either ticket, or some other way as some temple, ticket may not contain the dates) that we have visited the temple on the particular day will be uploaded for confirmation.
As we need to do archana on Saturdays and all these temples are famous temples for sani preethi, crowd will be more and hence we can do archana only for few people. So you can include only one person (Name, Nakshatra, Rasi, gothra for sankalpa need to provide) per archana.
You need provide Your name, Nakshatra, Rasi, gothra (if known) for Astotra Archana Sankalp. You can send the details through email @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Option 1: You can transfer funds online to : SRIVATHSAN KRSIHNASWAMY – ICICI A/c No.0014 0102 3224 (Branch: Srirangam; IFSC Code: ICIC0006125
Option 2: If you are living outside India, you can transfer funds through Western Union Money Transfer. (Send your details through email email@example.com ) or paypal or any other legal money transfer modes.
In favour of K.SRIVATHSAN to the following Western Union Agent at Trichy.
Option 3: You can also send through PAYPAL. Paypal id ::: firstname.lastname@example.org
Option 4: You can send a DD/Cheque in favour of K.SRIVATHSAN payable at Trichy and can be sent alongwith your required details to our address:
K.SRIVATHSAN, S-3, Bharath Castle, Old EB Office Road, Srirangam, Trichy – 620006. Tamilnadu. Phone: 99 44 88 88 86 / 87540 10850
for more details, plz. contact. Srivathsan @ 99 44 88 88 86 / 87540 10850
Proof of Archana being done: As we are not sending the prasad, we need to give some proof as these pariharas are based on trust and belief. So, we will post 2 pictures for proof every week. This is to know the coverage of the temple and for trust.
The Sani Archana started from 20th Dec. 2014 (week 1).
New Visitor: This archana is a continuous process. You can join anytime. From the date of joining, archana will be done for 48 weeks in your name covering all the temples atleast
Please note that the archana will be done for 48 weeks and not 48 temples. We do archana at more than 48 temples. Actually we plan to do archana in 75 temples in the span of 48 weeks.
Please Note: We had started the Sani Parihara with archana from Thirunallaru Saniswaran Temple. People who wish to join later, think that it is an missed oppurtunity. IT IS NOT. We are going to do this Sani Preethi Archana continuously and you can join anytime. From the week you join, we will do archana in your name for 48 weeks and archana will be done at all the temples atleast twice including Thirunallaru. So Dont worry. All are equal. We will plan accordingly to accomodate all the temples at at a regular interval. So Dont worry, Even if you join anytime, you are assured you that we will do archana at Thirunallaru/Thirukollidadu etc atleast twice.
This is started as last time, people from few rasi esp. Meena Rasi suffered so much that they ask us to perform something very very very big to help them bring their life to normal. But we were not able to do anything in the middle. That is why, this time we had started this initiative to help, Mesha, Vrichika, Dhanusu, Simha, Rishaba and Tula in that order. We request people of only these 6 rasis to join.
We were planning only 20 people.. But as more number of people requested, we are sending 2 people for bigger temple to accomodate all members of Sani Archana. So, if anyone needs this Sani Archana badly, can join anytime. From the time you join, we will do archana for 48 weeks and will cover all the temples atleast twice. So dont worry. We will take care of the cycle. But, please speak to me before joining. You can contact me @ 9944888886 (Srivathsan). Even if you have any queries, please feel free to speak to me on the phone number. I am here to help you all.
As we may not be able to send the prasad (as we charge rs..50 per week and if we send prasad, the amount will go for courier). But we try to upload some kind of proof that we had gone to the temple and done the archana. We are doing to the best of our knowledge and conscience. Dont worry, we never try to cheat anyone we too afraid of Sani bhagwan and also swayamvaraparvathi is not a commercial service, it is just to help people who are in need of our services.